Make your donation go farther
Participating in a matching gift program within your company makes your donation go farther. Many companies encourage employees to donate to their favorite charities by matching their contributions, in some cases dollar-for-dollar or more. Some companies may match gifts made by retirees or spouses of employees.
How Do I Apply for a Matching Gift?
- Request a matching gift form and program guidelines from your human resources department.
- Complete the employee section of the form and send it to CASA of Cuyahoga County with your donation.
- If you have made your contribution online, simply complete the form and mail to:
Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court
9300 Quincy Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Attn: CASA of Cuyahoga County
- We will complete the form and forward it to your employer's matching gifts office for processing. The company will send its matching donation directly to CASA of Cuyahoga County.
- If you have questions about this process, call (216) 698-2406, and ask to speak with Michele Blazina .